Advocate (Advantage Multi) for Cats
Displaying items 1 - 2 of 2
Advocate (Advantage Multi)® for Cats Decription:
Advocate for Cats also known as Advantage Multi for Cats in the US is a topical spot-on type medication that treats and prevents flea infestation, prevents heartworm, controls infections of gastrointestinal nematodes including hookworm and roundworm. Advantage Multi also treats ear mite infestation with a monthly application.
Advocate (Advantage Multi)® for Cats Product Key Benefits:
- Controls internal (heartworm & intestinal worms) and external parasites
- Get rid of adult fleas and larvae fast within one hour
- Stop fleas biting within 5 minutes around the area of application with rapid onset
- Water proof so it does not wash off your cats after a bath or a swim ONE hour after treatment
- Long lasting protection for up to a month of broad specturm protection
- Control other ectoparasites such as ear mites
- Same proven active ingredient Imidacloprid found in Advantage to battle stubborn flea infestations
- Safe to use kittens, lactating and pregnant cats
VetShopOnline Top Brands Flea Control & Other Parasite Treatment Quick Guide*
*Please refer to individual product details for more information. This table is for a quick general reference only.