Revolution for Dogs - Revolution Flea & Heartworm Control
Displaying items 1 - 5 of 5
Revolution®for Dogs Product Description:
Revolution® for dogs with (selamectin) is a topical parasiticide used in the treatment and prevention of fleas, heartworm and ear mites in dogs and cats. Revolution® is used on dogs against sacroptic mange, American dog tick and biting lice as well. Revolution® for dogs is effective in controlling fleas by killing adult fleas and its eggs.
Revolution® for Dogs Product Key Benefits:
- Water Resistant after 2 hours of application on your dogs
- Kills external parasites like fleas, sarcoptic mange mites and lice
- Preventative treatment for Heartworm disease cause by Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis)
- Reduces the hassle of needing two meds for external and internal parasite control
- Long lasting protection against the above parasites on your Dogs
VetShopOnline Top Brands Flea Control & Other Parasite Treatment Quick Guide*
*Please refer to individual product details for more information. This table is for a quick general reference only.
Why Buy from VetShopOnline
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff ready to help on your inquiries, on the phone and emails.
- A decade of online sales and services since 1999, we create not imitate.
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee $5.95 regardless how many items you buy
- Real Vet on duty