Revolution for Cats - Revolution Flea and Heartworm Control
Displaying items 1 - 2 of 2
Revolution® for Cats Description:
Revolution® for cats with (selamectin) is a topical parasiticide used in the treatment and prevention of fleas, heartworm, intestinal worms and ear mites in cats. Revolution® for cats is effective in controlling flea by killing adult fleas and its eggs on your cats. It is also effective in controlling the infestation of roundworms (Toxocara cati) and hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) in your cats.
Revolution® for Cats Product Key Benefits:
- Kills external parasites like fleas and ear mites
- Preventative treatment for Heartworm disease cause by Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis)
- Intestinal Worming control, treating roundworm and hookworms
- Long lasting protection against the above parasites on your Cats
- Reduces the hassle of needing two meds for external and internal parasites control
- Water Resistant after 2 hours of application on your cats
VetShopOnline Top Brands Flea Control & Other Parasite Treatment Quick Guide*
*Please refer to individual product details for more information. This table is for a quick general reference only.